Sunday, July 30, 2017

Tea In Tripoli: Book Recommendation

By Bernadette Nason
Pulblished by Brave Bear & Company
Recommended by Linda Goodman

I know that I have read a good book when (1) I am hooked from the first word, (2) I put off watching television shows and movies that are promising because I cannot put the book down, (3) I go into mourning when the book is over, and I cannot get it out of my head. Bernadette Nason's memoir, Tea in Tripoli, meets all three criteria and then some. This story of a young woman who believes that she can escape her troubled past by leaving her home in Winchester, England to take a job as an oil company secretary in Libya has it all: humor, angst, danger, and heartbreak. Nason is a first rate narrator who is not afraid to expose her own weaknesses. In doing so, she finds her strength.  


To find out how you can get your copy of Tea in Tripoli, email Bernadette at bnason@austin.rr.com,

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16910249.Bernadette_Nason

No comments:

Post a Comment