Friday, August 22, 2014

Linda Goodman’s Storytelling Live! Teller in Residence Programs

At the International Storytelling Center in Jonesborough, Tennessee

September  16-20, 2014; 2:00 pm daily

This information may be subject to change; Stories in parenthesis are alternates.

Tuesday: A Little Bit of Kindness….

The Olive Branch
The Bus Ride
Easter Dresses

Wednesday: Daughters of the Appalachians

Jessie
Boojie
Sara Jane
(Dawg)

Thursday: Memories of a Former Kid

Tale of Two Teachers
Nickels For Dimes
Bobby Pins
(The Other Linda Goodman)

Friday: Rites of Passage

The Dismal Swamp
The March

Saturday: Scenes from the Dim Smokey Past

The Punishment
The Mustard Seed
The Marriage Contract
(Buyer Beware; No Elvis)

Now in its 13th season, Storytelling Live!—the International Storytelling Center’s renowned teller-in-residence (TIR) series—features a lineup of 26 nationally-known storytellers in Jonesborough, Tennessee. For a complete listing of tellers and their schedules, please go to:  http://www.storytellingcenter.net/events/storytelling-live/

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda! It looks like you have a great set of appearances lined up and you'll be in CT in April 2015 - that is good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, Norah, I will be at the Connecticut Storytelling Festival on April 24-25. Connecticut was the first festival to ever ask me to be one of its tellers, back in 1992. I am thrilled to have been invited to that stage again. Hope to see you there.

      Delete
  2. What a great selection of stories. They are going to love you! How could they not! Gxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Geraldine. You are going to blow them away at White Mountain.

      Delete
  3. Sure wish I could be there~this looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Now I wanna hear all those stories~ :D (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, you are no doubt my biggest fan. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Linda, have the time of your life, because I assure you that your story listeners will be having the time of theirs. Congratulations, my friend, and well earned. Peace,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, my friend, if I do half as well as you did in this remarkable venue, I will count myself blessed. Thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete