Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Storytelling World Resouce Awards Announced.

The 2014 Storytelling World Resource Awards are now published. Congratulations to all the winners. I am especially happy for my award winning friends Bill Harley, Janice Davin, Alton Chung, Martha Reed Johnson, Kim Weitkamp, Lona Bartlett, ...Diane Edgecomb, Tim Lowry, The Storycrafters, Donna Washington, Geraldine Buckley, Noa Baum, Mike Lockett, Bernadette Nason, and Margaret Read MacDonald. I am also happy to report that my own story Jessie received a "Winner" award in the "Stories for Adolescent Listeners" category and my story The Punishment received a "Winner" award in the "Stories for Adult Listeners" category. Both of these stories are on my CD Jessie and Other Stories.
 
For a full list of winners, visit the Storytelling World website at:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment