Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 Storytelling World Award Winners

If you click on the link below, you will see all of the winners of the 2013 Storytelling World Awards.  Three stories from my CD Bobby Pins received "winner" awards: Nickels for Dimes in category 2 (Stories for Pre-adolescent Listeners); Pearl in category 3 (Stories for Adolescent Listeners); and Bobby Pins in category 4 (Stories for Adult Listeners).

http://www.storytellingworld.com/2013/

I offfer my sincere thanks and gratitude to Kim Weitkamp and Treehouse Artists. Kim convinced me that I should make this CD, and then did a wonderful job as my CD midwife, guiding me though the process of creating an award-winning CD. Also thanks to all of you who purchased  the CD.  You also helped make it a success.

You can buy a copy of the CD on my website (www.lindagoodmanstoryteller.com) or at CD Baby. You can also order it directly through me by emailing happytales@aol.com.

To watch a video of Nickels for Dimes, click on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMHsBI9Y_s&feature=youtu.be

Happy tales to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment